Life coaching is an investment in your best asset —
it is a resource that you utilise to help yourself discover your potentials, your passion... and for my coaching...
discover your true potential
through the power of the enneagram
life coaching is where you will learn to
identify gaps between where you are
and where you would want to be.
Coaching will also equip you with tools
that will help you achieve your goals
long after your final session.
Don't get me wrong!
Coaching is not counselling!
Coaching is not psychotherapy!
Unlike counselling or therapy,
coaching is not interested in your past.
instead, coaching places emphasis on the present
— your here and now —
and how you can set smarter goals
and focus on where you want to go.
coaching is a broad and growing industry.
every coaching approach carries with it a focus to build and transform specific areas of your life.
Put it this way...
when you need to shape up to look good,
you go to a fitness coach.
When you want to know how to get a life partner,
you go to a dating coach.
When you want to solve a problem area in your life,
you go to a life coach.
Now, When you face challenges at work
and you need to perform well,
or if you are seeking for career advancement,
you go to a career coach!
with such a tough job market out there,
and the recent slowdown of the economy...
how stressful many professionals are
about keeping their jobs, and remaining employable...
yet performing well enough just to be
inside their bosses' good books.
fortunately, my career coaching is here
to help make your life easier by:
1) preparing you to compete against millions of other job seekers;
2) equipping you with the best tools to perform better at work;
3) inspiring you with insights on your career preference, suitability, and personality;
4) unstucking you from career crossroads, and to align your values with the work you do;
5) unleashing your potentials to tap on your strengths for optimal performance;
6) empowering you with the added confidence and courage to 'up-your-game' at work; and
7) Helping you manage career frustrations, work stressors, as well as communication issues at work...
...and there are many more ways to help you with
Just to make sure that you
gain the confidence and right mindset
towards a better career route.
by the way...
i want to make it very clear to you that:
1) career Coaching is not a job agency!
It does not give you a job at once after a session is over. and just because you attended one session, doesn't mean your problems will vanish into thin air! everything takes time.
2) Career Coaching is not just about writing a good resume and aceing the interview!
The person behind every Work is the character and the role it plays to make the job meaningful. therefore it is important to know yourself and how you can add value to the work you do.
3) career coaching is a lot of work on your part!
if you are not willing to take massive action and put in the hard work to deal with your core issues, then career coaching is not for you. to be honest, no one else can help you if you are not willing to do your homework!
There is only space for 4 coaching clients per month!